Due to the tough economic climate, we have recently managed to suspend our VAT registration with HMRC so that we can pass on a further 20% in savings to our customers. This is in addition to already low prices!
We take gas safety seriously and all of our Gas Safe Registered engineers are qualified to undertake Gas
In 1996 the Government passed a law that requires all Landlords, who rent either part or all of a property
to have all household gas appliances and pipes checked every 12months with a Landlord gas safety certificate
to this effect
* Full boiler and gas pipework inspection
* Check appliance for gas tightness
* Check standing and working pressures if test points are available
* Check burner pressure/gas rate against manufacturers guidelines
* Check for satisfactory provision of necessary ventillation
* Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion where applicable
* Check satisfactory operation of all flame supervision devices
* Investigate any evidence of unsafe operation and report to responsible party
* Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stablity brackets
A completed gas safety record will then be provided to you on the same day
Note: A gas safety inspection is similar to a car MOT, No repair or maintenance work is
carried out. It is a safety inspection ONLY. It is not a substitute for a boiler service
Our competence in general plumbing works and bathroom fitting have always lived up to the high expectations of clients.
Serving Cambridge, Newmarket, Ely, Huntingdon, St Neots, Royston and nearby areas.
As required by law all our Engineers are Gas Safe registered
We also abide by rules set out by the Health and Safety Executive HSE
Providing Services : Central Heating/ Boiler Installation, Boiler Service, Boiler Repair, Cooker Installation or Gas Safety Check