Carbon monoxide poisoning can kill and is caused by faulty or poorly maintained appliances. It is vital that you get your boiler service regularly to make sure it is working as safely and efficiently as possible.
To reduce the risk of breakdowns, the manufacturers recommend your boiler is serviced every year. Moreover, an annual boiler service can save you as much as 10-15% off your household energy bills.
It is important to have your boiler service once a year to make sure it is in good working order as well as to make sure its operating safely.
It’s a good idea to have your annual boiler service in the summer months to make sure your boiler is in peak condition for when you need it.
* Gas pressure check to ensure the boiler is operating at the correct gas pressure
* A flue test to ensure there are no unsafe emissions from your boiler
* Inspect your boiler and controls to make sure they are operating safely
* Visually inspect the boiler to check for corrosion and leaks
* Clean the boiler thoroughly using a vacuum cleaner and brush
* Lubricate your fan if required
* Issue certificate upon completion
We specialize in general plumbing works and are bathroom fitting experts in Cambridge and nearby areas. Our works are completed within deadlines maintaining high standards and causing no or the least disruptions.
As required by law all our Engineers are Gas Safe registered
We also abide by rules set out by the Health and Safety Executive HSE
Providing Services : Central Heating/ Boiler Installation, Boiler Service, Boiler Repair, Cooker Installation or Gas Safety Check
Serving Cambridge, Newmarket, Ely, Huntingdon, St Neots, Royston and nearby areas.